May 13, 2011

Camera Ready!

I have my camera again! Yay! A friend visiting from Alaska brought it down to me. Sexy post-8-mile-run-hair:
Gloriously warm Portland afternoons mean wandering around the city with my camera and an iced coffee in hand. 

Oh the things you can find:
This Kim Jong-il tongue scraper is from Cargo, one of me and Chuck's favorite Portland destinations. It's a quasi-antique-novelty-furniture-garden-andeverythingelseyoucanthinkof store with a heavily Asian influence. 
 The GIANT store is literally packed to the rafters with the most random stuff:
Including Chinese propaganda posters...
New purchase from American eagle. Bigger than a purse, smaller than a backpack, and it can carry my laptop. All for under $30:
Lunch = Chicken salad made with fat free greek yogurt, apples, grapes, pecans, dried pomegranates, and celery:
These warm summer nights make it seem like school is out. Alas, mega projects await. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment