What I did instead of tackling the mountain of homework:
Smoothie in a bowl!
Portland Eastside waterfront
My first frozen yogurt!
I'm madly in love with this skyline
Chilled Quinoa Vegetable Salad with Lime Cumin Dressing
After a few oddly perfect days, I return to my mound of end of the year schoolwork:
- 12 page research paper and presentation on Korean Unification
- 30 page report on my African-based organization service project
- 5 page analyzation of the documentary "Deep Water"
- Political Science test
- Advanced Spanish grammar test
- Portfolio of all my work in Asian Studies Class
All done within the next 2 weeks... Sounds bad right?
This brightened my day: The national flower of North Korea is the Kimilsungia Begonia. I shoulda known.